Thursday, May 3, 2007

final farewells and concert

Welp i just said bye to tobi, and now I'm really depressed. Saying goodbye to my friends has never been so hard before, it's really really weird. I don't like it. Tomorrow I have dress rehearsals most of the day for the celebration concert on friday night. I am performing with chorale and yazz band, so be there. I can't wait to get out of the empty shell that this school has become in the past two days and be home with my family and friends. Can't wait, and here they are...

3 comments:

Sienna said...

yay! the fam... I'm really glad you got to see tobes off. went jogging today and couldn't get her out of my mind. not that i wanted to but it's just all very sad.

i get you on the empty shell feeling. ugghh. hate it.

Sienna said...

-sie-ener

heidi said...

consider it done.