Monday, May 14, 2007

[ ] As All Get Out

This Wednesday I am going down to Charleston to hang out with my buddy nate and play a show with him at The Map Room. I am really really excited because me and nate have this musical connection that has been developed since we were like 15. We started playing together in early high school, and now I am at college and he is in two pretty serious bands out of Charleston. He plays bass in the band The Explorers Club. Check them out at www.myspace.com/explorersclub, they have a really cool sound. The band that im going to play keys/tambourine/synth for on Wednesday is called all get out. www.myspace.com/loudasallgetout . Im really excited to get to spend a lot of time with nate and also getting to play a show again. It's been awhile. Anyways, check out those sites. See you on the web.

3 comments:

chelsay said...

Charleston! SO MUCH FUN! I want to go... and I will in a few weeks. I miss you Murkile! Much Love my dear friend!

Sienna said...

dang.. i wish we could all be there like we were on the overlook stupidly screaming your name and throwing tennis balls above your head. (haha)

im ganna go check out their sounds on myspace...

Anonymous said...

eugene, i just saw the link to this under my computer's history and I was trying to figure how I had it. i relaized i clicked the link to it on your facebook a long time ago and just now saw it again. strange.

but yeah. it was good seeing you the other night. have fun playing with nate.