Sunday, April 22, 2007

This has been a really busy week. I have been downtown 4 out of the past 5 nights, Ive gone to 3 dance parties, organized and participated in a wallball tournament, jumped off the pier, and gone to a concert. It is now Sunday afternoon and I just got back from the Drexler's house in St. Elmo. What a sweet place to eat incredible food and have amazing fellowship with friends. Being there this afternoon was a reminder of what my home is like. I love being with people who thrive off of hospitality. The salad Mrs. Drexler made was a lot like this kind that my mom makes. This is the final half-week of class, and I am not ready for exams, juries, and going home. Im kind of anxious about going home as well because I have been forging some really solid friendships in the past couple of weeks with my pals and it's kind of anti-climactic to peace out right when you start to really enjoy yourself with your peers. Oh well, I can't complain about this summer, because I get to spend it with a community of amazing people at Ridge Haven hanging out with kids the whole time. I mean, what more could I ask for? I am excited, yo.

No comments: