Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am Kanye, and you are not.

I am all better, the doctor told me so. I finally got a clean bill of health today from my doctor. It is really relieving to not have to worry about what I do and how it affects my health. He said that I can do whatever I want. Aaand I listened to all of Late Registration today and realized that I missed Kanye West, and that I regret dismissing him the way I did in the past. Easter break is in two days, and not a day too soon. I will have finished all my make-up work and had one make-up lesson. Piano is rough right now, but I don't really care. The SoulForce equality ride came to Covenant yesterday, and it was good to get a glimpse of the northeast-mid atlantic region's view of what a christian school should look like, particularly in it's orientation towards homosexuality. I had some really good conversations with some of the riders and I really felt like good dialogue was being held between the riders and students. I gotta go. I gotta testify..come up in the spot lookin extra fly.....

No comments: