Monday, April 30, 2007

angry


I just played my piano jury and it was absolutely humiliating and awful. I was sick for three quarters of this semester and have gotten in maybe a third of the time that I would need to prepare my pieces well, and I just wasn't ready to do it. A jury is supposed to be an accurate representation of how hard the student has worked for the semester; their best work. What just happened in front of the music faculty was a joke. I am angry that I was forced to play in spite of my condition, and I will be even more upset if I get graded down significantly because of it. This is the most upset I've been in a long time. I punched a wall, and now my hand hurts.

2 comments:

Bethany Mollenkof said...

dear pal,
how are you...i havent seen you in so long. i really miss you. i have that pink ribbon you borrowed, daniel gave it back to me, p.s i looked really good in your hair.
ok bye bye

Sienna said...

the wallballers (your normal friends:) still love you a lot! don't forget it.