Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Breankuet


So I have to topics to cover: 2 weeks ago was my spring break. Myself and Sienna drove to Sumter for a couple days, then we drove up to Cambridge and chilled there with her fam for a couple days. We made a detour up to Philadelphia to see the wonderful Brae Howard before she took off for China, and that was divine as always. Secondly, this past weekend was Covenant College's Spring Banquet at the Hunter Museum of American Art. There was good food, good jazz, and a mediocre d.j./sound system; all in all it was a spectacular night.

Thirdly, I bought a new camera today. I have been sporting a digital SLR for a while now, and it just became a little too cumbersome so I went out and got the Canon SD750, a very highly reviewed 7 megapixel ultra-compact. It has made me very happy, just in the few hours i've owned it. Check out the flickr for more examples, they should be appearing more often now then they have in the past...

1 comment:

Damien said...

"two" topics

more often now "than"

-post editor