Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Motorcycle Diary: Part 1

So today was a very good day for a number of reasons. This morning I woke up and drove to Pickens, SC two accomplish two things. I had to get a new driver's license made before Monday because in order to board a plane you have to have a valid form of I.D. Since my old driver's license had separated into 3 different pieces, it no longer fit that description. So I needed a new license and I also had to take my motorcycle permit test to receive my motorcycle license. Two hours and $6.50 after arriving I drove away with two shiny new pieces of plastic in my wallet. With that finished, I only have to lay hands on an actual motorcycle. Here is a picture of the one that is starting to look optimistic in terms of me owning it.Man oh man I can almost taste it.

No comments: