Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SB, School, Sickness round 2...

Today is a wednesday, the second Wednesday after spring break. I have had a lot of different things happen to me in the past couple weeks, none of which are that exciting, but nonetheless, this is a blog, and I am blogging. Spring Break was for the most part awful. The first two days my family and I went snow skiing in West Virginia, and that was sweet. The weather was perfect, and we got about 5 inches each night. After skiing with my family, my brother and I promptly returned to Chattanooga to work. This entailed me groveling after old women who seemed to feel it their duty to have their way with me (figuratively). I spent the rest of the week scraping out gutters, raking, weeding, even helping this one woman move her entire house using one mid-size U-haul van. It was torture. I also didnt get any schoolwork done, which was at the top of the list before break began. Oh well. School began, classes resumed, and I sank into the daily grind of being a music major/impaired student/procrastinator. Not too long after break began, true to form I fell sick again on a Thursday. I wisely sidestepped nurse Barb and went straight to the doctor, and was promptly diagnosed with Bronchitis, Sinuitis, and possibly the flu and/or strep. All I know is that I have a fever of 104, im barfing, coughing, blowing snot, and generally being miserable 24/7. Its ok though, because I got an extension on two tests and a paper as a result. I hope this is good enough for now, and I will return here again soon. I look forward to the summer.

No comments: